Hello friends! I was tagged in this blogger book tag a while ago, but because I just moved houses and haven’t been active until today I only just now saw it! I wanna thank Riddhi @Whispering Stories for tagging me. Check out her blog for some fun book content!!
- Nominated bloggers can nominate ten other bloggers.
- Use the same questions from the tag.
- Tag the original creator and the blogger who tagged you
- Who is your all-time favorite book character?
Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegoodm and Ginny Weasley!! I couldn’t pick one 🙂
- If you were stranded on a desert island, which book would you take with you? (Survival books do not count)
I’m gonna say the Harry Potter series! It’s a long series so I will be distracted for a few days, and I could re-read that series a few times and never get bored.
- What’s your most unpopular book opinion?
It’s okay to dog ear pages!!
- What’s your weirdest bookish habit?
I often will buy or rent books on my kindle, read them there and if I like them will buy the real book for them for my library! That way there are no books I haven’t loved in my physical library.
- What character would you bring to a family event as your fake partner?
Jace Herondale always cracks me up in the City of Bones series. Or Percy Jackson always seems like fun!!
- What made you decide to start a book blog?
I’ve always been an avid reader, but during college and nursing school I really had to put reading on the backburner to focus on school. When I graduated, I picked up reading again and then a few months later the pandemic started! So suddenly I had even more free time, and have really enjoyed getting book recs from Instagram and TikTok creators. My husband encouraged me to take my lifetime of experience being a book enthusiast and share it with others!
- What about reading and books do you love the most?
I love being transported into another world, and seeing the world through other’s eyes. I love reading about strong female character’s who’s bravery inspires me so much.
- What is your field of study/desired profession/current profession?
I am Mother/Baby Nurse! I take care of mom’s who have recently delivered babies, and their newborn babies! I really really love what I do. I look at my job as helping to build a strong foundation for a family to grow upon.
- What are some book recommendations that became your favorites/obsessions?
- All the Star’s and Teeth was great! The Savage Song is another great recommendation I was given, as well as Six of Crows! I honestly make it a full time job to look up books coming out that I think I will like, but sometimes the provided synopsis for a book turns me away, but when another reader who like’s the same things I like recommends something I am more willing to ignore the synopsis and give it a shot. I consider the three book’s I listed books I wasn’t going to read before, but was influenced by a creator to read.
- What is the book you shove down everyone’s throat?
One of my favorite books to recommend is Circe! I feel like it hits a few different genre’s- Historical fiction, fantasy, Greek mythology, romance, coming of age. Also, The Nightingale is a great book, that I highly recommend everybody read. I’ve read many many WW2 historical fiction books and this one stands out as one of the most tender, heart wrenching stories out there.
People I tag:
I am so new to book blogging, I am still finding book blogs but here are some that I love! IF you have any great book blogger recs drop them in the comments below!